Tuesday, May 17, 2005

la ponchette

I am happy to report that I am almost done with Carley's little poncho. I am not happy to report, however, that it is lopsided. (I think "lopsided" should have been my username.) I'm finding that I'm not always so good at eye-balling measurements. But, Carley will be turning 5, hopefully she won't notice or care all that much. Or maybe I'll have to include instructions on stretching it out first, before wearing. I've attached the front and back pieces together, now I just have to add fringe and I'll be finished. Hopefully by then I will have solved the photo posting mystery so I can show it to you. :)

2 comments:

Disentangled said...

Yay! A wonky poncho!

Maybe you could...dunt, dunt, dun...block it? Its a little scary, but using a water bottle to wet the part you are blocking instead of drenching the whole thing, seems a little better to me.

Disentangled said...

Of course it was a Little Loopy!