Friday, May 06, 2005

Shrug back


finished shrug back
Originally uploaded by Disentangled.
Here's a view from behind. I was afraid it might be too wide across my back, but it turned out to be a good width I think.

Funny thing is that I discovered there is something weird about my arms! No matter which side of the shrug I put my right arm into - the left twists. So, if you are looking at the seams that should run slightly under my arms, the right is where it's supposed to be and the left twists toward the front of my arm. I thought I had made my left seam wrong at first, but then it does the same thing if I flip the shrug over, so it must be me! Luckily that's something I think only I will notice - although I will probably end up showing everyone anyway.

2 comments:

The Stitchin' Sheep said...

You freak of nature! Do you have that extra long middle toe, too?

Onto more serious matters...

I don't usually like shrugs, but that looks really cute on you. And, the picture is great, too. You look ecstatic to have finished it. What's next?

Disentangled said...

Hmmmm, that's a good question. Right now I'm leaning toward Perpetual Shrug.