Monday, June 06, 2005

View from the Top


Striped Poncho
Originally uploaded by Disentangled.
After countless attempts to reach the summit of the Poncho Mountain, it has finally be conquered. I can't take too much credit for this achievement though, because I couldn't have done it without so many nice words of encouragement!

To be honest, it really didn't take all that much time to weave in all those loose ends - it was just a matter of getting the right motivation! Now, I can't wait to get started on my Kyoto.

I'm not sure how much I will end up wearing this, but at least its not a heap on my coffee table anymore.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

That's a fab poncho! I made one for my sister-in-law last christmas from the Yarn Harlot pattern and I understand the feeling of the "poncho mountain". At least with a sweater it is in pieces, a poncho just goes on forever.

The Stitchin' Sheep said...

Hey, what do you know! You're one of those people who can actually look cute in a poncho. I suspect they might make me into a formless blob. Not good. Congrats on conquering the mountain.