Saturday, July 02, 2005

A Must Read

I got my new Interweave Knits in the mail this week and like always, I've added about 10 projects to my "to be made one day" list. If you don't already get this magazine, you should. The subscription is only about $20 a year and its worth every penny. My sister-in-law, the Stitchin' Sheep got me this subscription for Christmas and I plan on renewing it once its up. The patterns are classy, beautiful and inspiring. Many of them involve techniques to be learned, which I like because it will force me to expand my skills. There is the absolutely cutest carpet bag pattern, the Weekend Getaway Satchel, that has finally given me the courage to try intarsia since its pretty much something I decided I have to make. Also, through the website, there are free patterns and a subscriber only section each issue. So, check it out!

No comments: