Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sangria Wonder

Sangria is now a happily completed project! As is usually the case, this project was completed in the late hours of last night, so I didn't have a chance to take a picture, but I will be sure to post one soon. All in all, I am quite happy with this little thing. It's a little snug (due, I'm guessing. to my gauge retardation and now-former "tight" knitting style), but hey- on the bright side, it makes me hold my shoulders back, in perfect posture (as opposed the slouching I am normally prone to)! In the lovely world of 20/20 hindsight vision, there are things I would do differently, knowing then what I know now, but I will learn from my mistakes (as usual) and apply them to my next OSW. The next one should progress much more smoothly, now that I will know what I'm doing. What I love about this project is that it forced me to learn - um, I mean, it presented me with the opportunity to learn - many skills I hadn't had a chance to learn and apply previously. :)

2 comments:

Nasus said...

Congrats! I love the fact that it keeps your shoulder back for good posture...hmmm...maybe I should start working on one...

Disentangled said...

Tell me about it - I need the tight OSW from hell.