Saturday, February 18, 2006

Greetings from Stitches

We are here in Santa Clara and are having a great time at Stitches. We all took Melissa Leapman's Beginning Patern Drafting class yesterday morning and then hit the Market where much yarn was purchased. I'd like to say that everyone bought a bunch of yarn, but I know I was responsible for most :-) We'd also like to share some pictures from our Market experience yesterday but that would be impossible since we were threathened with eviction if any pictures were taken. It was really hard to remember to keep my camera in my bag but there was no way I was missing out on the yarn.

We will post a full recap of our advantures - and lets just say we have already had quite a few - complete with pictures, once we get back home. Hope everyone is well and having a great weekend! "See" you soon!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds fun - I can hardly wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

I want to hear all about it when you get back pics of all your goodies! I hope you enjoyed this weekend as I enjoyed mine.