1. In the employment immigration world this time of year is effectionately refered to as Cap Time.
2. Cap Time sucks.
3. I was home (and awake) for 2 hours last night and I clocked in this morning at 5:54 am. :-(
4. My brother's sweater is crushing my soul. It must get finished...ASAP!
5. People if you aren't subscribing to Cute Overload yet, you need to do so now! It seriously saves my day. Case in point: this video.
6. I may or may not be getting Jenny stitch markers made from Wee Ones.
7. And no, that doesn't make me crazy-pet-owner. I am already ;-)
8. I am almost finished with my first Manos blanket square and I LOVE IT! This is going to be the best blanket ever!
9. I may just have to pick up a couple more "squares" of Manos at the Knitting in La Jolla sale on Saturday.
10. The back of my Ann Taylor top is coming along nicely, but slowly. Hopefully I'll be able to have it done for class on the 31st. Oh wait, that's right, I'll be working. Stupid Cap.