I've been in a bit of a random mode lately. I've been working on random projects I haven't even talked about and don't really plan to until they are done (mostly because the progress photos would be far from inspiring), so I thought a random post was in order.
1. This week marked our 3rd anniversary here at the blog. (Can that be right? ;-)
2. Like last year, we managed to miss it entirely. Whoops.
3. Given that , I wanted to share my new favorite photo of the three of us that we somehow managed to miss posting in January when we took our little mini-wine-tasting-joint-birthday-Temecula retreat:
4. Three cheers for Nasus!! She finished her last law school class this week! WHOO HOO!
5. While this at first seems like we will get to see a little more of her, that stinking bar is going to steal her away for the summer. Boo.
6. To make up for it, we've planned another mini-retreat for next weekend. I can't wait!
7. For those in San Diego, the county-wide waterway cleanup effort, Creek to Bay, is happening tomorrow! There are still lots of open cleanup spots, so if you can, please join us at a convenient location to you between 9am and 12pm tomorrow morning. You can register online through their website.
8. THIS broke my heart this morning. I think because a little part of me has always felt like that little kitteh.
9. I've been slowly weening myself off caffeine and this week I managed to live completely caffeine-free! Yay!
10. And finally - Happy Friday everybody!! Have a great weekend!