Monday, May 09, 2005

Lights, Camera, Action!


Filming
Originally uploaded by Disentangled.
My brother is a film maker and he is currently working on a project with his wife, who is a writer. They had requested the assistance of my husband and myself several months ago, but had no idea my knitting would be incorporated in it as well!

Their film is a series of 8 stories about 4 couples in various stages of their relationships. We are proudly playing the "married couple in their 30's." I still have no idea what our stories are about, since the audio will be recorded later. But, needless to say I was quite pleased when they decided to incorporate my hobby into my scene! Last weekend we shot all of the footage for our two stories and this is a picture from the shoot. The idea of this scene is that he is capturing my point of view while I knit.

I promise I will post the pattern for the poncho I was working on, once I am famous! Hee, hee.

2 comments:

The Stitchin' Sheep said...

How fun! I wish I had been there. I may just have to schedule one of my US trips for when he's filming next. You think I'd be allowed on the set?

Disentangled said...

I don't know...its pretty exclusive ;-)