Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bulky Mini update


Bulky Mini WIP 2
Originally uploaded by Disentangled.
I just wanted to share a status shot of my bulk mini. I finished the first sleeve and did the second one last night. This is a highly addictive project that I can't seem to put down. I think its because it's right up my alley - fast progress. I was a but worried about the sleeves fitting yesterday afternoon, but once I finished one and "tried it on," I feel much better about it. I am slightly more concerned about the waste contrast section. I can stretch it and make it fit, so I guess that means that I should be able to block it ok, but we'll see. I may undo that part and try something else with the gauge before I commit and pick up the stitches for the rest of the front contrast section. The sleeve cuffs came out great though.

No comments: