Saturday, October 29, 2005

Oops...

I just wanted to say sorry for any non-blogger people that tried to post a comment recently. I had changed the settings to eliminate the "annonymous" commenter option. But in doing so, I accidentally eliminated the "other" option as well - that allows anyone to comment but requests that they type in a "name" at a minimum. I freaked out because I had seen a recent post for the person I am spoiling in the SP6 in which 15 spam comments had been attached. I don't want that to happen to our little knitting haven, but I also don't want to miss hearing from those of you without blogger accounts. So...it should be back up and running and I guess I won't worry about the comment issue until it happens to us. I don't want to turn the word verification option on unless absolutely necessary.

No comments: