Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy Birthday Jenny!


Jenny in Sun
Originally uploaded by Disentangled.
In honor of Jenny's 8th birthday, I got her to fill out her own meme. She worked really hard on this to give everyone a better idea of the little person within the fur coat. So here you go:

1. First name? Jenny

2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, a puppy that my people's grandma named. Not after my mama, which is what everyone always thinks.

3. Favorite place? Sun spots.

4. When did you last cry? Probably last new year's when my people stayed out until 3:00 and I thought that maybe they had left me for good this time.

5. Do you like your handwriting? Ummm...

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Do I have to pick just one?

7. What is your birth date? November 11, 1997 - this isn't going to get me into trouble with identity theft is it?

8. Do you use sarcasm? I prefer to whine. It tends to get me what I want. Besides the subtleties of my sarcasm are lost on my people.

9. What are your nicknames? Wiener, Wiggle Worm, Pooper, Crazy Dog, Good Girl, Pretty Girl, Benny, Jennybenenners, Bennyben, Jennyben, JB, you get the idea.

10. Biggest fears? The vacuum, remote controls, telephones, cameras, alarm clocks, being left at home all alone forever.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Well, I'm just glad I can't answer that question because I would hate my people to get it into their heads that I would want to wear shoes.

12. Do you think that you are strong? Yes, I can jump almost to the door handle and I can carry a whole shoe in my mouth.

13. Favorite words? Bedtime, dinner, breakfast, Greenie, cookie, treat, sun, toy, play, run, ball, bone, outside, mail.

14. Least favorite words? Bath, f*ck

15. Who do you miss most? Scrappy Doodle and Hershey Bar

16. Last thing you ate? I bit of artichoke tip that fell on the floor while my mama was fixing dinner.

17. Best friend? Well, I have quite a few. I have my people friends and then my animal friends. I like hanging out with Amanda, Phil, Benni and Tiger, but they don't bark and they have no noses.

18. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I love a good bum

19. Favorite drink? Beer

20. Favorite sport? Running. Next year I'm going to medal in the Wiener Nationals - I can feel it.

21. Hair color? Mostly black

22. Eye color? Super dark brown

23. Favorite food? All food - except lettuce and spinach. Yuck!

24. Summer or winter? Summer, of course - more sun!!

25. Hugs or kisses? KISSES!! Lots and lots of neck kisses. But I love group hugs with my people.

26. What did you watch on TV last night? Law and Order while my people were out galavanting around town

27. Favorite smells? Dead bugs, doggie bums, air

28. Favorite sounds? The sound of a can of dog food cracking open, the sound of my people coming home.

29. Guilty pleasure? Barking at myself in the mirror. I know it's stupid, but I love to do it when no one is watching.

30. What's the furthest you've been from home? I guess when I moved from my home in Texas but before I got to my home in San Diego, so I guess 1500 miles.

31. Beatles or Stones? Beatles! There is nothing quite like rubbing your neck on a dead bug. Stones break your teeth.

31. Do you have a special talent? Looking cute. I practice you know.

32. Worst fault? Stealing. I can't help it. I wait until their guard is done and then I strike. My favorite capers included the bag of Jolly Ranches, B's wallet complete with Christmas cash, shoes, pens, dryer sheets, dirty tissues and napkins.

4 comments:

The Stitchin' Sheep said...

Aw! Happy Birthday Jennyben. And, you know Scrappy and Hershey Bar miss their girl, too.

Have a sip of beer, kick back with your favorite chew toy and soak up some sun. You deserve it!

(Note to Jenny's people: I almost feel stupid saying all this to a dog, but then, sometimes I feel like I'm less understood when talking to my own husband).

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! OMG, that was adorable...

Nasus said...

Happy Birthday! I loved that! Guilty pleasure...that was so cute!

Anonymous said...

I see a pattern of insecurity here about JB's parents coming home! Happy Birthday Jenny Ben! Hershey Bar & Scrappy Doodle miss you too! Too cute, really enjoyed.

Knitter's Mom