2. I tried it on. It is long.
3. I may be able to "shrink it" during the complicated washing and blocking process.
4. I may be cutting off the waist band, removing a bit of the body and reknitting the waste band. Later. When I can deal with it.
5. I'm down to 3 knitting projects for Christmas. I think I can make it.
6. Someone stole one of my new dryer balls out of the machine I was using. I had a feeling that was going to happen. Sometimes people really suck.
7. The good thing is that one dryer ball doesn't do all that much.
8. I still have NO ELECTRICITY in half of my condo unit.
9. Why do I feel as if this wouldn't be happening if we actually owned our unit?
10. I would like to turn off the electricity at the homes of the board members who can't be bothered to unlock the gate so we can re-set our master breaker.
And so this post isn't completely pictureless (or overly negative). I present the following pictures of Jenny. She loves the grass. She LOVES to run (really fast) in the grass. In the first picture, she is airborne.
In the second picture, she is the streak of a dog that is Jenny running full speed past me.
Happy Thursday. And to Nonnahs, Happy Friday before vacation!