Friday, June 01, 2007

Another Friday...More Random

It seems that I usually like to do my random posts on Thursdays, but I thought I'd mix it up a bit this week. I know, I'll try to be more consistent in the future.

1. I resurrected Cable 8 for my May 2007 UFO Resurrection Challenge. It took me almost a year to complete about 2 days worth of knitting.
2. I seamed it up last night and now I just need to make some satisfactory crochet sleeves and I will be done.
3. 'Satisfactory' being the operative word. I've ripped it out about three times now. I may try a bigger crochet hook because something is definitly NOT working.
4. I finished all the bits for my Ann Taylor top for the design class I am taking.
5. Our last class is tomorrow. We will set in the sleeves and work the finishing in class.
6. It took way more yarn than I ever thought...a recurring theme in my projects of late.
7. I am also close to finishing up the Cozy V-Neck Pullover. I've got a gameplan. Now, I just need to implement.
8. The sweater WILL work out. That has already been decided. The reality of what actually happens is moot at this point.
9. I wanted to share another Knitting In Action photo I received back in March. I knit up this wool hunting cap for my retiring boss. Although it did come out too small (it is supposed to be a fold-over brim), he says he loves it nontheless and has found a way to wear it regardless.

10. This makes me very happy.

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Crochet edgings make me crazy too! It'll be nice to get a WIP that's been hanging around done, no?

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm with you 100% on #10- that picture makes me so happy!