Thursday, July 24, 2008

one more mosaic!

I've been going back and forth about answering this meme, mainly because I was thinking: is three too many for one blog? But, then another friend of mine posted his responses and it got me inspired all over again!

So here are the rules yet again:
- Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
- Using only the first page, pick an image.
- Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.



The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Jenifer
2. What is your favorite food? sushi
3. What high school did you go to? Rancho Buena Vista
4. What is your favorite color? teal
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Matt Damon
6. Favorite drink? basil martini
7. Dream vacation? deserted island
8. Favorite dessert? fresh berries
9. What you want to be when you grow up? my own boss
10. What do you love most in life? my little family
11. One Word to describe you? real
12. Your flickr name? Disentangled

(The photo credits are in the links to my answers.)

4 comments:

knitzalot said...

I've been meaning to tell you guys that Terra has basil martinis now, and they're not bad!

Anonymous said...

Yay! The Dis mosaic! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oohhh...Matt Damon - yes!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful mosaic! I love this meme. It's fun to read and do.