Saturday, March 21, 2009

6 weeks!

It's been a while since I checked in here. First of all, thank you all for your wonderfully kind words of congrats for our new addition! Life is crazy with a newborn, but we are slowly but surely settling in. Although, I'm sure there will always be a settling process with kids...always the next step or phase.


Mama and her babies

Its hard to believe Elliott is now 6 weeks old! This also means that my leave is 1/2 way over, but I'm not dwelling on that, yet. Elliott is becoming more and more of a little man every day. He can already do so many things he couldn't do just weeks ago. And he now weighs in at a whopping 9 lbs! (He likes his milk! :)


Benjamin Button

I wish I had some crafting to share, but I just haven't been able to manage any yet. It's been a challenge just to get the laundry done sometimes. Instead, you'll have to settle for an action shot of Elliott in one of Nonnahs' FOs: Pine. It was the perfect garment for our now weekly trek to the San Diego Zoo (lots of hills, which are great for mama). And he looked mighty cute...if I do say so myself. ;)


Stretching at the zoo

I hope you are all doing well! I've been able to steal away some blog reading time here and there, but not nearly as much as I would like, so I'm dreadfully behind. But I do look forward to checking in to what you are up to soon! I miss you guys!

13 comments:

Mouse said...

I have nothing intelligent to say.. just AWWWWWWWWW *Squeee* He's SO cute!
Take it easy mama and enjoy your time with your new little man!

mames said...

Little Eliot is not so little any more. I was thinking about you the other day, hoping you were navigating this part....looks like you are doing fine. My mantra, the laundry gets done when it gets done, no reason to sweat it. It all just gets dirty again.

We made it to Mammoth but not the yarn shoppe, had a little trouble while we were up there. you can read about in my last few posts. It was awesome but a little hairy at the end.

Hope to 'hear' a bit more when you can. Hugs, A

mle said...

He is so precious! enjoy every moment!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I bet you are enjoying him so much! :)

Anonymous said...

How quickly they grow! I have a photo of Nate that looks just like your 2nd photo there. I'll have to email it to you!

Anonymous said...

oh what a sweetie!! Enjoy all the little things, they grow so fast :)

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

OMG he is so adorable! I love that first pic of the three of you! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at that little man! :) And I love the shot of him in his BSJ! Yay! :)

Kim said...

So adorable. And it keeps getting better and better and better. Congratulate yourself on keeping up with laundry! It's really hard to get anything done.

Stephany said...

Oh my goodness! He's adorable!

Melissa said...

Glad to hear you guys are doing well. I so know how it is to be behind on blog reading!

I laughed at your Benjamin Button caption because babies do look so much like old men. I tease that Alice looks like Jerry Stiller with her reddish fringe of hair that sticks out the sides!

Anonymous said...

oh, my, Lord, Dis he is adorable! Never put him down, ever, cause gosh he is just too cute!

Octopus Knits said...

What a sweetie! He looks fab in Pine.