Thursday, June 23, 2005

Baby's Got Back

So I finished Tuscan Sunset's back...and I've started the double seed cuff for a sleeve. Except for the not so good-looking Russian Join attempt, I'm proud of her back! :)

I went shopping today in the town of Den Bosch and bought a cute little outfit for my friend's three-year old daughter at Villa Happ (www.villahapp.com). The website is so cute - it cracks me up! (click on the bathroom link- ha!)

I borrowed Bri's arms to turn the skein into a nice ball of yarn a few days ago. Bri, dad and I were hanging out in the backyard, and dad mentioned that he had offered his arms when he was a boy to his grandma when she knitted. I felt a closer bond to dad after he told me that!

Looks like we'll be going to Paris on Monday, then take the night train to Barcelona next Wed. Bri and dad didn't want to take another 8-hour trip to Sevilla, so it looks like we'll be taking a fast train to Madrid next Saturday. Hopefully I'll have email access!

1 comment:

Disentangled said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you finished the back! I'm about 6 inches along, but took a break to try and finish up the baby blanket.
P.S. I was planning on using that same title line ;-)