Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Please...

Take a deep breath, count to ten and get yourself in a mentally positive state before you go to the mall. I was practically run down last night by someone flying through the parking lot, obviously in a rush and obviously stressed out. They had the nerve to honk at me as if I was the one with the problem.

I know that this is a stressful time of year for a lot of people, but it shouldn't be. Like weddings, the holidays should be a happy time, even if things don't go exactly as planned.

So everyone who still has to face the mall, try to relax and get yourself in the right mood. Not only will your experience be more positive and productive, but so will everyone else's. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Mouse said...

Well said. Concidering that I was in a terrible accident last year at Thanksgiving for the same reason (moron with too much crap on their brain for the upcoming holiday not paying attention to the world around them) I try not to go out if I can help it around Christmas. I'm glad you're ok- stay safe!

knitzalot said...

If you read Crazy Aunt Purl, you'll see she dedicated her latest post to the rudeness of her fellow Angelenos lately. I don't understand why people inevitably lose their Christmas spirit on the way to the mall. It's all so commercial anyway.