Thursday, January 12, 2006

Questions Answered

I added a link to the side bar with my SP7 questionnaire. Secret Pal - let me know if you have any trouble with it and I will post it instead. Thanks!

This is my last girls night before B returns tomorrow and we are going out in style. Nasus will be here shortly for dinner and some quality girl time. I know Jenny sure does miss B and a visit from a friend will make her feel better. Tomorrow the to-do list is a mile long and even includes the ever-so-much-fun trip to the DMV. But, at least I don't have to be at the office :-)

Erin is coming along and I hope to have a bit more done tomorrow. The texture is wonderful. I just keep petting it. If it fits, I have a feeling this will be one of my favorite sweaters.

And in case you are wondering, this is what it looks like when a little dog tries to jump up and lick your face...


2 comments:

Chris said...

It looks like miles and miles of nose, followed by pleading eyes! :)

Ah well, hopefully you can knit in line at the DMV.

Anonymous said...

I got the questionnaire safely and am off shopping on Tuesday. I agree with Chris about miles of nose!